Wednesday, June 29, 2005

BBB Big Butt Boat


BBB Big Butt Boat
Originally uploaded by Inaki.
Some years ago when I first arrived to Helsinki I was shocked to see from the train a Restaurant called "Culo Abierto". The plaec does not exist anymore so I dont have digital evidence. But yesterday coming to work I passed in front of the "Grande Culo" boat, not a cheap one... If they want to be cool or funny using Spanish words they could at least use them correctly.

Hace ya unos años cuando llegue a Helsinki me quede sorprendido cuando desde el tren vi un restaurante llamado culo abierto. Desafortunadamente el sitio ya no existe y no tengo evidencia en formato digital. Pero ayer de camino al trabajo pase por delante del yate "Grande Culo". La verdad es que si querian ser graciosos o parecer muy listos por lo menos podrian haberlo escrito correctamente.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin